SWINE FLUthey must be used in all cases, however there are also many home remedies for swine flu virus that can help mitigate the symptoms. But first let answer the most common questions for swine flu and home remedies swine flu:
HOW SWINE FLU DOES SPREAD FROM PERSON TO PERSON?
– Fever higher than 100° F.
– Frequent and intense cough.
– Loss of appetite.
– Nasal Congestion.
– Body ache and pain.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE SWINE FLU?
Can swine flu virus evolve into a more serious condition?
Yes, an immune depressed person can have serious complications from swine flu virus, and it could be fatal.
– Maintain a safe distance from people that show evident signs of nasal congestion or flu symptoms.
– Do not greet people with a kiss or handshake.
– Do no share food, glasses or forks.
– Open and ventilate enclosed rooms.
– Keep kitchen countertops and bathrooms disinfected with bleach; disinfect toys, phones door knobs and any contact surface with alcohol.
– Visit your doctor immediately if you experience sudden high fever and cough, with headache and muscle pain.
– Avoid sudden temperature change.
– Eat fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin A and C (Carrots, papaya, orange, tangerine, lime lemon and pineapple).
– Frequently wash hands thoroughly with plenty of soap and water.
1. Have five duly washed leaves of (known as Basil in English; medicinal name Ocimum sanctum) everyday in the morning. has a large number of therapeutic properties. It keeps throat and lungs clear and helps in infections by way of strengthening your immunity.
2. (medicinal name Tinospora cordifolia) is a commonly available plant in many areas. Take a one-foot long branch of add five to six leaves of and boil in water for 15-20 minutes or long enough to allow the water to extract its properties. Add black pepper and (salt used during religious fasts), rock or black salt, or (crystalised sugar like lumps to make it sweet) according to taste. Let it cool a bit and drink this (concoction) while still warm. It will work wonders for your immunity. If plant is not available, get processed powder from Hamdard or others, and concoct a similar drink once a day.
3. A small piece of camphor approximately the size of a tablet should be taken once or twice a month. It can be swallowed with water by adults while children can take it along with mashed potatoes or banana because they will find it difficult to have it without any aides. Please remember camphor is not to be taken everyday, but only once each season, or once a month.
5. Those not allergic to milk, must take a glass of hot or lukewarm milk every night with a small measure of (turmeric).
7. Take homeopathic medicines — Pyrogenium 200 and Inflenzium 200 in particular — five tablets three times a day, or two-three drops three times a day. While these are not specifically targeted at H1N1 either, these work well as preventive against common flu virus.
8. Do Pranayam daily (preferably under guidance if you are already not initiated into it) and go for morning jog/walk regularly to keep your throat and lungs in good condition and body in fine fettle. Even in small measures, it will work wonders for your body's resistance against all such diseases which attack the nose, throat and lungs, besides keeping you fit.
9. Have citrus fruits, particularly Vitamin C rich (Indian gooseberry) juice. Since fresh is not yet available in the market (not for another three to four months), it is not a bad idea to buy packaged juice which is commonly available nowadays.
1 tsp. bayberry bark.
1 tsp. grated ginger root.
½ tsp. cayenne powder.
1 cup of boiling water.
Let it sit for 20 minutes.