Sunday, 2 February 2014

Online Encumbrance Certificate in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana State etc.






You can get an encumbrance certificate online in AP now. In order to get it you have to perform the following steps:-
  1. Go to the website
  2. Click on Citizen Services -> encumbrance -> Search
  3. Click on Yes in the screen that appears
  4. Fill in the entries that appear in the search screen. You will have to get quite a few details in so it will help to have a copy of the registration document available with you.
  5. Once you finish entering all the details click on Submit. It will then go to a new page with the list of items that matched the search displayed.
  6. Click on the check box of the list of encumbrance certificates that are needed and click on submit. This will open a new popup window with the encumbrance certificate. You can then print this certificate.
What is this useful for
  • Anyone buying new property can go and verify the current owners of the property that is shown on this certificate in the column Name of PartiesExecutant(EX)&Claimants(CL) with the copy of the registration documents given for verification. That way you can make sure that you are buying the property from someone who is genuine.
  • For those that already own property you can make sure that the right people are appearing in the column Name of PartiesExecutant(EX)&Claimants(CL) as the current owners of the property.
Tips on finding your certificate
  • Give as few details as possible and click on search. It will then display a whole set of certiticates. Select all and submit and see all the certificates. Once you get all of them search for the one you want and then in the column "Vol/Pg NoCD No Doct No/Year[ScheduleNo]" search for the Doct No/Year. Go back to your original list of encumbrance certificates where you selected all earlier and only select this one doct No/Year and voila you will get the certificate you want.


Documents need to be submitted for Khata registration

As part of the Khata registration, the documents that need to be submitted are given below.
  1. Application in prescribed form. The application form is available for Rs. 10/-.
  2. Attested or notarized sale deed.
  3.  Attested copy of the title deed.
  4. Copy of Encumbrance certificate also known as EC (in form 15 for the past 10 years). This EC should be in your name. If the EC is not in your name, then you might have to apply for it at the sub-registrar’s office. To get this encumbrance certificate, you would need to submit a copy of your sale deed with a total fee that is calculated at the rate of Rs. 45/- per year. The EC will be available within three days.
  5.  Land conversion certificate issued by competent authority
  6.  Survey sketch/ Tippani copies
  7. Title documents/earlier Title Deeds with flow chart of Title
  8. Copies of previous tax payment receipts (three to five years). If the property has been recently purchased, then these receipts might be in the name of the previous owner or the builder.
  9. Affidavit in case of inheritance/will deed/gift deed/court decree, etc.
  10.  Original death certificate in case of Khatedar’s death which might necessitate transfer.
  11. NOC from all members of Khatedar’s family.
  12. Copies of NOC (No-objection certificate) from Town Planning Authority (BDA) for bifurcation of land. In case the land area is less than that mentioned in land conversion certificate, NOC for bifurcation is required.
You might be also asked for documents like:-
  1.  Building plan approval letter.
  2.  Approved site plan.
  3. Khata certificate and extract (with the name of the previous owner or the builder).
  4. Occupancy certificate (OC). 

No comments:

Post a Comment